March 11, 2010

Antoinette - Honney I HAVE HER

HUGE NEWS.. like 42 cm BIG !!!



She's home! Today i woke up with the ideea of going to the post service and ask about the box that i was supposed to receive like 2 days ago. And it was there!! I got home in a rush, and opened the red box with a lovely signature: " Antoinette" I HAD HER! [I'll never manage to call a doll like an object, She is more than that!]

I was in a little state of shock! I could not imagine the 40 cm tall doll, big hands, big feet. At first i was a little disappointed, but i was wrong! Now she is my favorite, I just had to get used with the size, and how to managed it without being scared to broke it.

The shoes are gorgeous, the bra and shorts are lovely! her hair is soft and perfect! ANTOINETTE is my favorite DOLL! and i'm not finished: her face is so calm.. and warm , i had a constant feeling of relaxation, she's a fashion doll and a classy one with style!



I love her and will do it forever ...

Going further, the Blonde Antoinette has arrived in Romania, that means that soon i'll have her too in my arms!!! Now is time to make an Antoinette Dummy....


No comments:

Post a Comment