May 25, 2010

Design nr 9 - preview

Sometimes I look at some dolls pictures over the internet and i get amassed by the creativity that lies in the dolls and in their outfits! Some of the designers, and the ones that work at building the doll fashions, are like ultra skilled, not to mention some artists (designers) that i saw over the internet. I must say that i'm like WOW wile i glance at their art! I do wonder.. how are they doing it?! how can they build such beauties and I can't?!!?!?! I know that i'm an unskilled person that is trying to become something like Huckleberry Jackson (love his designs) yet i'm doing my best to become creative in this DOLL DESIGN business.

So the reason for this post is that I want to make a 2010 Fall - Winter - Antoinette Collection; but i'm not decided in how it will look... I wonder why .... OH! I know... because I'M NOT SKILLED.. still I have something that is WORK IN PROGRESS: DESIGN NR 9:



No comments:

Post a Comment