May 28, 2010

Design nr 9 + A BIG PREVIEW

First, Design nr.9 is almost done. I need to figure out what system i'll use to keep the coat closed.Lower you will see some pictures on how the design looks.
Second, Design nr.9 is the beginning of a project i want to do, and hopefully i'll stick to it. That project i mentioned in one of my other posts and it will be a training process for me, and hopefully it will end up looking great ^_^.
Third, I have the idea, I have a theme in my head, I might not stick to it, but it sounded fun. yet i need to think about a name .. of the project... any idea ?! and yeah it will be a autumn/winter-2010/2011 collection with 20 designs or at least 10.

The PROJECT : " Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who's the Best Dressed of Them All?? nevermind I AM !"
              



Design nr. 9

No comments:

Post a Comment