June 6, 2010

2M2WBDTA I AM! New Promo PIC - design

Hello there! I'm back with a little update. I'm still working on my winter collection, right now i have 2 outfits, one that i must finalize, one is done, and right now i have an idea of another one in my head, i just need to think a little more on how to build it up.
This post is made to show off my new Design promotional picture i just finished working it in Photoshop. It was a picture inspired by a member of flickr that also is in fashion design, but for smaller dolls. I saw his promo pic and decided i should do something similar .. but with some of more ME into it... so i kinda combined photo manipulation and painting, and created my new way of  Promo pics ^_^. Hope you'll love the picture as much as I do. Kisses and stay tuned !!!

UPDATE!!!

I managed to make the second outfit as a promo image too


No comments:

Post a Comment